Tel: 01706 396200   |   Email: office@cornerstoneonline.co.uk
       

Property Search

Prince Charlie Street, Oldham Shared Ownership £50,000

Under Offer
  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 42
    Photo 42
  • Photo 38
    Photo 38
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 14
    Photo 14
  • Photo 15
    Photo 15
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 27
    Photo 27
  • Photo 19
    Photo 19
  • Photo 21
    Photo 21
  • Photo 24
    Photo 24
  • Photo 25
    Photo 25
  • Photo 32
    Photo 32
  • Photo 31
    Photo 31
  • Photo 23
    Photo 23
  • Photo 34
    Photo 34
  • Photo 36
    Photo 36
  • Photo 39
    Photo 39
  • Photo 41
    Photo 41
  • Photo 44
    Photo 44

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Opportunity to purchase larger share
  • Beautiful modern decor
  • Secure parking to rear
  • Fitted kitchen
  • Downstairs shower room
  • Fitted bathroom
  • 2 double bedrooms
  • Rear garden


Opportunity to purchase a 40% share in this semi detached home with the option to buy more. Internally this beautiful home comprises; Entrance Porch, lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs shower room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there is a garden front with wrought iron fencing and an enclosed rear garden with patio area, raised deck for seating, and a lawn. This property benefits from double glazed windows and external doors, and is heated by the gas boiler serving the radiators in each room. Private secure parking to the rear is accessed by electronic gates And there is additional parking bays to the front. Rent and service charge will apply.


Entrance Porch

4' 6'' x 5' 4'' (1.36m x 1.62m)

Lounge

15' 2'' x 12' 5'' (4.62m x 3.79m)

Feature fireplace. Storage cupboard. Double doors to the kitchen. Stairs to first floor accommodation.

Kitchen

10' 3'' x 7' 1'' (3.13m x 2.17m)

Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Boiler. Door to utility room.

Shower Room

Shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.

Utility room

6' 0'' x 4' 11'' (1.83m x 1.49m)

Providing access to shower room and back door to the garden.

Bedroom 1

9' 1'' x 12' 4'' (2.78m x 3.77m)

Master bedroom to the front elevation with fitted sliding robes and 2 windows.

Bedroom 2

8' 10'' x 12' 6'' (2.70m x 3.80m)

To the front elevation. Storage cupboard.

Family Bathroom

6' 5'' x 6' 2'' (1.96m x 1.89m)

Three piece bathroom suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and w/c. Part tiled walls.

First Floor Landing

Window to the side. Access to the loft space.

Rear Garden

Fantastic family entertaining garden. Mostly laid to lawn with a raised decking area and flagged patio beside the house. Beyond the garden is the private rear parking secured by the electronic gates.

Council tax

Band A

Shared Ownership

You are looking to purchase 40% of this property with the remaining 60% being owned by the Guinness Partnership. Anyone wishing to make an offer will be also subject to their terms and conditions. There will be a rent payable to them and a service charge. Further shares in the property can be obtained. Please speak to our office for further details.


Name Location Type Distance
Prince Charlie Street
Oldham OL1 4GY
County: Greater Manchester
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: CST02192

P: 01706 396200
Property Portals