Tel: 01706 396200   |   Email: office@cornerstoneonline.co.uk
       

Property Search

Fairbourne Walk, Oldham Shared Ownership £22,000

  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 10
    Photo 10
  • Photo 11
    Photo 11
  • Photo 13
    Photo 13
  • Photo 14
    Photo 14
  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • 25% Share of property
  • Allocated parking
  • Large lounge overlooking Garden
  • Downstairs Shower room
  • Fitted kitchen
  • Fitted bathroom
  • Two double bedrooms


SOLD IN 14 DAYS! Opportunity to purchase a 25% share in this semi detached home situated close to the Derker Metrolink Station, and all the amenities, entertainment and restaurants of Oldham Town Centre. Internally this property comprises; Entrance Hallway, Downstairs shower room, fitted kitchen and lounge/ diner with french doors flowing through to the rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garden front with wrought iron fencing and an enclosed rear garden with artificial grass and a patio area. This property benefits from double glazed windows and external doors, and is heated by the gas boiler serving the radiators in each room. One allocated parking bay. Rent and service charge will apply.


Lounge/Diner

14' 1'' x 14' 8'' (4.30m x 4.46m)

Situated to the rear of the property for privacy. French doors leading to patio area and rear garden. Feature fireplace. Under stairs storage. Laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor.

Entrance Hallway

12' 0'' x 6' 3'' (3.65m x 1.90m)

PVC door opens to the entrance hall with doors leading to downstairs shower room, kitchen and lounge. Laminate flooring.

Kitchen

10' 2'' x 5' 9'' (3.10m x 1.76m)

Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan.

Shower Room

8' 11'' x 2' 10'' (2.71m x 0.86m)

Three piece bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C.

Bedroom 1

8' 10'' x 12' 4'' (2.68m x 3.76m)

Bedroom 2

8' 10'' x 12' 5'' (2.68m x 3.78m)

Family Bathroom

5' 10'' x 6' 2'' (1.79m x 1.89m)

Three piece bathroom suite comprising Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C.

Rear Garden

Wooden fencing enclosed garden with gate leading to the side of the property. Flagged patio area and artificial grass lawn for low maintenance.

Council Tax

Band C

Tenure

We are advised this is Leasehold but confirmation should be sought from your solicitor.

Financial services

Cornerstone Estates offer Independent Financial Services including Mortgage Advice. Why not take advantage of a FREE initial consultation to see if our whole of market products can save you money, or if we can lend you more to help you achieve your dream home? Your home could be at risk if your do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or other loan secured on it.

Shared Ownership

You are looking to purchase 25% of this property with the other 75% being owned by the Guinness Partnership. Anyone wishing to make an offer will be also subject to their terms and conditions. There will be a rent payable to them and a service charge. Further shares in the property can be obtained. Please speak to our office for further details.


Name Location Type Distance
Fairbourne Walk
Oldham OL1 4QQ
County: Greater Manchester
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: CST02043

P: 01706396200

Request a Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.


Property Portals